MMACoach.net brings you a videos which feature tricks, tips, techniques, and various other subjects connected to MMA. Likewise, the video we are showing you today will teach you the nine tips to make the transition like a pro.
The 9 tips are the following ones:
- Buttfloppers – start wrestling before trying MMA.
- Top game priority
- Guard – be very close or very far
- Master the art of standing up
- Guard passing – lead with the knee, not the head
- Stick to solid basics most of the time
- Roll with punches, and gloves
- Start with small show
- Have patience
Are you planning to transition from BJJ to MMA? What do you think are the most important aspects to consider when making this transition? Let us know in the comments below.